|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ali Dearlove|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 11:11|
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies based in Reading.
This is a great opportunity for a diligent, highly motivated and committed individual to support us on one of our biggest contracts.
Typical duties will include:
- Telescreening applicants and booking them in for interviews and assessment centres
- Resourcing and searching for CVs.
- Liaising with new temps and contractors to get them started in the business.
- Processing and quality checking contractual documentation to ensure they are compliant.
- Producing and maintaining recruitment reports and trackers.
- Producing and updating recruitment guides and templates.
- Supporting the Account Management team by providing administrative services to maintain records as clearly and accurately as possible.
- Answering general queries via incoming calls and emails.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A wealth of experience of working in administration, within a process driven role.
- Very good telephone skills with a real passion for customers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good MS Office skills; including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong IT literacy and be able to pick up new IT systems quickly.
- Good commercial awareness and be able to prioritise and manage workloads to strict deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Good team working skills.
This role is based in central Reading, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm however on occasions you will need to be flexible to working additional hours.
Full training will be provided. This role is an ongoing temporary position paying up to £10 an hour.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's