Receptionist - Michelin Star Restaurant - 40 hours Per Week
|Job Title:||Receptionist - Michelin Star Restaurant - 40 hours Per Week|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 16:12|
My client, is a modern British Inn In the heart of the costworld, and is an award winning AA Rosette and Michelin Star Restaurant are looking for receptionist to join the front of house team.
They are looking for people who are well-presented, personable and polite, with excellent organization skills and who works well within a team.
Previous experience and spoken English are essential. Immediate start available.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Full training & development
- Company pension
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Meals provided on duty
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday
- Checking guests in and out
- Dealing with guest enquiries
- Posting, balancing and banking daily
- Operating the switchboard
- Taking room and restaurant reservations using the hotel PMS system Welcome
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef De Partie x3 Ashbourne - earning £620 per week
£10.00 - £11.50 per hour
Hotel Receptionist - 4 red star hotel - Cheltenham - £17.5 p/a
Up to £17500.00 per annum + Tips + amazing company benefits!
Chef - Cadnam - upto £11 per hour - Restaurant
£10 - £11.00 per hour + Overtime Paid + Tips
£8.21 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum