Front of House Receptionist Harley street
|Job Title:||Front of House Receptionist Harley street|
|Salary:||£9 - £10.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Marta Dimetros|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 14:28|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the UK's leading cosmetic surgery specialists at their clinic in Fitzrovia, Central London. The ideal candidate will have front of house reception experience, exceptional customer service skills and be well presented.
Shifts will be 8 hours per day at varying times between 9am-8pm and you must be available to work 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday when the clinic is open.
This is an urgent role- please apply today- Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st March and start date will be 1st April.
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor’s book on reception and notifying the appropriate member of staff.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Good switchboard skills
- Good IT skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's