|Salary||£9.16 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The suitable candidate should be able to conduct the following:
- Offer a high quality and first class welcome to all those attending the reception area.
- Undertake front of house duties to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Meet and greet students, contractors and all site visitors at reception, and provide a polite and courteous customer service in person, on the telephone or via email
- Provide full administration support to the accommodation team,
- Record maintenance tasks and repairs, and issue these tasks to the appropriate member of the Residences team or Estate Services team.
- Undertake administrative tasks including; word processing, filing, and processing of reports
- Receive deliveries for the village and follow local procedure regarding delivery notes
- Answer incoming calls
The successful candidate will be required to work 3.00pm - 7.00pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in the role please apply