|Salary:||£17000 - £17336 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:30|
Our client in Portishead have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team. Based within a few minutes' walk of the Marina, the high street, shops and restaurants with free parking and great public transport links to Bristol.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract
Your main responsibilities will include:
To ensure the efficient running of the reception area and office
- Professional and friendly manner at all times
- Dealing with customers enquiries
- Work with other teams to provide successful outcomes for visiting customers
- Follow opening and closing procedures and adhere to safety checks
- Responsible for the management of internal and external post
- Undertaking administrative duties to support the business
What do you need to do the role?
- A positive, enthusiastic approach and ability to provide customers with a great welcome and provision of service
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Experience in dealing with members of the public
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
Having experience with a reception role would be an advantage. Having experience in a customer service background with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders is a must.
In return you will get a salary of £17,336 per annum, and an excellent benefits package. You will work a 37 hour week, Monday to Friday. This is a fixed term contract for 3 months.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's