|Salary||£18000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will be made to feel like part of the team straight away
You will receive a salary of £18,000
Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00pm
Free Parking on site and clothing allowance !
The main duties for the role of Receptionist/Administrator will be:
- Handling all reception duties e.g. incoming telephone calls, visitors, deliveries, meeting room bookings.
- Tally delivery notes with authorisations and invoices
- Keep office, meeting rooms and kitchen in neat and tidy order
- Deal with the post and maintaining the printer supplies and managing office recycling
- Administration including printing, collating and sending documents when required
- Raising invoices
- Updating shared contacts on a quarterly basis
- Scanning documents into the in house system
- Dealing with expenses claims
In order to be considered for the role of Receptionist/Administrator you will have:
- Previous reception/administration experience
- An excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working with minimal supervision
- Excellent proven organisational abilities
- Working knowledge of word processing
- Organisational and time management skills
- A Confident, positive, outlook with a can-do attitude
- Motivation to succeed
- The ability to work well in a team
In return, you will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum, benefits include 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9-5pm with half an hour for lunch.
Clothing Allowance after probation
Company Pension scheme 2 % of your salary
So if you would like to apply for the role of Receptionist/Administrator then please send a CV to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant in the next five days it means that unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please reapply for any other suitable roles in the future.