|Salary||£08.50 - £11.4 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
The role is a temporary to permanent position paying £8.50 per hour then after 12 weeks £11.40 per hour.
Working 15:00 - 19:00 (20 hours a week). You must be flexible to working Saturdays when requested 08:00 - 12:30 and be able to flex up your hours in the week.
Working within a world wide courier service, who pride themselves on being a step ahead of their competitors and ensure a smooth and efficient delivery service.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer them to the relevant department
- Deal with complaints and issues
- Control of inbound and outbound calls
- Processing orders
- Potential monitoring and management of the reception area and the meeting rooms
- Monitor the digital sign in system for visitors and contractors.
- The collection of documentation from across the factory
- Typing and data entry
- Management of the onsite vending machines, including the reporting of issues, liaising with the lease company and administering refunds
- Control of both inbound and outbound post
- General office administration duties
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English
- Confident with Microsoft packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT literate
- Previously worked complaint handling
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Good time-keeping and attendance
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to take direction and work to a deadline
If you would like more information about the role please call 01782 714728 and ask for Seth or email firstname.lastname@example.org