Reach Forklift Driver – Bridgend - £9.00
|Job Title:||Reach Forklift Driver – Bridgend - £9.00|
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Cardiff Industrial/Office|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 18:08|
Location: Bridgend, Cardiff
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent (Temp to Perm)
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Working with an industry leading Transport and Warehouse Company, you’ll be using an Aisle-Master Forklift Truck, to move pallets of bottled water from one area to another, within a huge warehouse.
This will be a temporary to permanent (temp to perm) contract, meaning that you’ll be employed by Blue Arrow for 12 weeks, before moving onto a permanent contract with this company.
Monday-to-Friday Shift Patterns with sociable hours, meaning you’ll have time for your personal commitments outside of work.
As a Reach Forklift Driver, your duties will include:
- Driving/Operating an Aisle-Master Forklift Truck
- Storing pallets of bottled water in a busy warehouse environment
- Lifting pallets using Forklift Truck onto High Racks and using Aisle Master (Bendi) Truck to move goods in to tight angled areas
- In House Aisle Master/Bendi Forklift Truck Training can be provided
Skills and qualifications required:
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Experience of driving/operating an Aisle-Master Forklift Truck would be beneficial but not essential
- You’ll need to be able to work as well independently as you can working as a part of a team
Temp to Perm Contract:
Beginning this role as a Blue Arrow Flexible Worker, will mean that you will be working full time hours and you will be paid weekly.
You’ll accumulate holiday pay whilst you are a Blue Arrow Employ, which you can process on request. Automatically being enrolled into a Pension Scheme (with the option to opt out). We will also contribute towards your National Insurance Contribution.
After the 12 week period, depending on whether your performance has met the standard set by the client and whether you are satisfied with the role, you’ll be offered a permanent job with the company.
In return we offer:
- Full time hours (40-50 hours per week)
- Hourly Pay Rate of £9.00 per hour
- Mid-Week Shift Patterns, approx. 08:00am-18:00pm
- In house Aisle-Master Training Available
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you. We promise to reply to every application within 14 days.
T: 02920 224000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's