|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rhiannon T-Ambrose|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:37|
Quantity Surveyor with Civils experience required
The client is an innovative and modern contractor that will give you the opportunity to work across various sectors on the most exciting projects in the UK!
The successful Quantity Surveyor should be ambitious and motivated to gain valuable experience within the industry.
Candidates will need to have a strong background working on Civil Engineering projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with optimisation of commercial return on a section or whole project.
- Assisting with control of cost, value, cash management, change and risk on a section or whole project.
- Assisting with timely detailed reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager.
- Assisting with development of all staff within job holders area of responsibility.
- Assisting with timely procurement of subcontractors in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribution towards continued improvement within the business.
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Motivated and capable of working to deadlines
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Relevant commercial experience preferably with a contracting organisation
- Relevant CSCS Card
The client is keen to interview relevant candidates as soon as possible. If this seems like the role for you then please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you can refer anyone who may be interested we offer a bonus referral scheme please call 01392 314052
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Leeds / Home worker
£28,000 - £38,000 pa DOE + flexible benefits and bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance,holiday,pension,bupa,life insurance,bonus
Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Project Quantity Surveyor
Up to £45,000 + package
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
£25000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car OR Car Allowance, Laptop + Phone