|Salary||£10.48 - £15.72 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
- • Monitoring the quality of incoming materials and outgoing finished products
- • Conducting FPC measurements as per the CE requirements on the single skin products and record the measurements
- • Ensuring records are stored safely and are easily accessible for surveillance audits
- • Identify non-conforming product and halt production if required, ensuring the HOD have been notified of NC product
- • Supporting and advising the Production Team in quality related issues
- • Reporting any quality related issues to the QSHE Manager
- • Liaise with Purchasing and chemical suppliers, to ensure a continuous and adequate supply is maintained
- • Calibration of all laboratory equipment, ensuring measuring equipment issued to production is calibrated to an acceptable CE Standards
- • Must engender a “Zero Harm” culture within the business, which recognises and promotes the absolute importance of health and safety and environmentally responsible behaviour, whilst adhering to SIG Building Solutions policies
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills. (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and SAP System).
- An understanding of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Internal auditor for ISO9001 (desirable not essential)
- An understanding of CE Marking
- An understanding of the 5S/Lean
- An understanding of Health and Safety requirements and COSHH regulations
- A knowledge of products manufactured within the business. (desirable not essential)
- Experience in a similar role
£10.48 per hourThe overtime rate after 40 hours is time and a half.
Monday to Friday6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm (alternate weeks).
How to Apply
To apply please submit your full, up to date CV.
*Please note, due to the location applicants will need to have their own transport.