|Location||West Midlands||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Job title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: £65,000 + bonus + package
We are seeking a hands-on Quality Manager who will oversee quality system reviews, quality audits, quality documentation control, contract review and product certification, whilst maintaining interaction with the shop floor to drive and motivate from the bottom up.
• Responsible for handling quality project assignments and improving existing manufacturing process techniques.
• Main point of contact with customers, regulatory and government agencies on all quality related issues and audits.
• Responsible for maintaining and the continuous improvement of Quality Manual and approving internal work instructions and procedures.
• Review job status, customer specifications and recommended solutions to problems.
• Manage staff responsible for quality planning, release of product and raw material, and final certification of product.
• Function as the Management Representative for the quality standards.
• Relevant industrial experience.
• Experience communicating with customers.
• Knowledge of quality non-conformance handling and audit process.
• Continuous improvement skills are essential.
Apply on-line or call Josh Handley at Technical Network for a confidential discussion.
Technical Network recruits engineers, managers, and technical specialists for the engineering, manufacturing and scientific sectors, with a portfolio of services including permanent, contract and interim recruitment services.