Quality Control Technician
|Job Title:||Quality Control Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Raynor Tierney|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 16:34|
Quality Control Technician will investigate, repair and analyse DOA information for ongoing product and process improvement.
- Investigate and repair Customer and production DOA's
- Update relevant records for Customer and production DOA's
- Generate relevant reports and shipment documents for Customer and production DOA's
- Any other support as required by the Quality team or business
- GCSE Maths and English
- Experience with repair and investigation of electrical products
- Engineering degree / Computer science degree or similar
- Must be customer focused, with a "customer first" mentality
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deliver in full
- Attention to detail
- Inquisitive mindset (Quality orientated)
- Must be able to establish good internal & external relationships.
- Highly diligent and tenacious, able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible to respond to business needs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's