|Location||East Midlands||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£29 - £35 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
Location: South West of England
Pay rate: £39 per hour with £40 a night accommodation allowance
We are looking for experienced and passionate Social Workers to join a dedicated Children’s Team. As a children’s Social Worker within the East Midlands region you will be involved in project social work and assessment services.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible
We understand the demands and emotional challenges of the job. That's why we provide our team with a positive, safe and supportive working environment with a caped caseload and supportive manager.
Perfect candidate will be:
• Qualified Social Worker registered with HCPC.
• Experienced in working with children and families including those from vulnerable groups.
• Creative, flexible and forward thinking in approach.
• Knowledgeable of Child Protection legislation and understanding of child protection issues.
• Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for children.
• Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
• Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
• Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
• Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
• 2 Years plus Qualified
If you think youve got the above, please send your CV to Robert Jones