|Job Title:||Qualified Architect|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 17:02|
An Architectural design consultancy based in a quaint village in Wiltshire require an experienced Qualified Architect to join their medium size office of 20 Architects and Technicians. you will be working predominantly in conservation projects throughout the South West from initial concept stages through to completion.
The consultancy are continuously growing and this is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Architect to be a part of a social vibrant team and work on some interesting and diverse projects. Offering very generous benefits such as 25 days holiday, pension, bonus scheme, free parking plus much more!
The Role: Qualified Architect
- Willing, leading and overseeing a variety of projects
- A good knowledge and understanding in historic buildings and conservation
- Proficient on AutoCAD
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Project management and a involvement in business development of the practice
- Management of medium sized projects
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small / medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- Carry out and maintain log sheets
- Act as Team leader when required
For more information on this role, please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's