|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Duties will consist of (but not limited to):
• Assist in the purchase of material and supplies for the manufacturing operation.
• To implement and maintain the process of the return of goods to suppliers.
• Track material shortages and expedite material when needed and chase order confirmations.
• Help manage the BOM list and maintain.
• Review and maintain the Sage 200 system.
• Follow up engineering changes including necessary communication with suppliers and other departments.
• To assist with stocktaking and implement processes to maintain correct stock levels.
• Support production schedule requirements and changes.
• Assist accounts payable on discrepancies relating to credit, scheduling agreements, invoicing and pricing issues.
• Provide back up for other positions in the supply chain operation.
• Manufacturing buying: 2 years (Required)
• Knowledge of Sage 200 (Required)
• Competent using all Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
• Proactive approach to problem solving
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills to fit the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!