|Location||North Shields||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£26,000pa plus benefits||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring day to day operations to ensure purchasing requirements are met.
- In consultation with the accounts officer ensuring the efficient processing of invoices is undertaken within prescribed supply conditions/payment terms.
- Administrative follow up of the enquiries,ordering and supply of goods to various locations, obtaining quotations for supplies and placement of orders.
- Check pending orders file on a monthly basis and follow up quotations and close out.
- Present analysis of quotations and alternative means of supply to decision makers.
- Follow up on actual delivery of ordered goods.
- Evaluate Supplier's performance.
- Assign budget quotes to requisitions.
- Prepare and distribute monthly updates.
- Prepare prepayment vouchers as required.
This is a very busy role , dealing with multiple enquiries each day, and will best suit a candidate who thrives in a fast paced environment. Excellent salary (£26k)and benefits package. Based in North Shields, parking on site and easily accessible by public transport.
Candidates who have a proven track record in purchasing, logistics, oil and gas , shipping, manufacturing, engineering industry would be of interest. This role is of high importance so please apply immediately if interested. Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we unfortunately cannot respond unsuccessful candidates. If you have not received a reply within 7 working days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.