|Salary:||Up to £24.5500 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 10:02|
* Participate and support in the roll out of new processes and initiatives and periodic review with of supplier performance with multi-functional team
* Support in data gathering and analysis of current market, existing suppliers and potential new entrants
* Identify and assess supplier risk across all performance metrics such as time cost quality. Also lead and support any improvement initiatives as required
* Management of tendering activities including - Analyse and award recommendation and presentation to stake holders
* Confidence in negotiating contractual terms and conditions and commercial claims with senior supplier representatives
* Use of risk management tools and methodologies to capture, categorise and assess impact of supply chain risks and opportunities
* Experience of use in SAP for creation and maintenance of master data, call up agreements and discreet purchase orders
* £19 PAYE or £24.55 through own LTD company
* On-site parking
* Work between core hours of 8am - 5pm
* No weekend work
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.