|Salary||£21525 per annum||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establish and maintain accurate Group-wide computerised payment procedures, including the input, coding and authorising of invoices on a daily basis
• Ensure that all purchase ledger invoices are entered accurately and allocated to the correct company within the group and to the correct originator/authoriser in a timely manner
• Associating PO invoices to the system
• Ensuring that the approval and authorisation controls in place are adhered to and that all payments going through the purchase ledger are subject to this control
• Promoting the use of purchase orders throughout the group's companies
• Assisting the Purchase Ledger Supervisor through payment run creation and administration as required
• Assist with the approval of new customer requests, and amendments to existing customer details, ensuring adherence to internal policies on the verification of customer details
• Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required by the Purchase Ledger Supervisor
The candidate must ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set . Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude are key.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.