|Job Title:||Purchase Ledger|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 12:39|
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be working closely with the Finance Manager and will be responsible for a wide range of transactional duties including, but not limited to:
• Matching supplier invoices to POs
• Ensuring all data and information is input accurately
• Issuing both manual and computerised payments
• Checking internal and external mail and dealing with any queries
You will also get the opportunity to assist the Finance Manager with month end and year end duties including reconciliations and running reports as and when required.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates that possess the following:
• Previous experience in an invoice processing role
• Solid understanding and knowledge of accounting functions
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident IT user
There will be some flexibility on the hours for this role so we are happy to speak with candidates that meet the above criteria who are available for full time and part time work.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's