Public Health Engineer
|Job Title:||Public Health Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Healthcare, pension and bonus|
|Contact Name:||James Bramfitt|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 17:27|
- £30,000 - £40,000
The Public Health Engineer job role:
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment and aim to design buildings that maximise value for clients whilst minimising their environmental impact.
- Play an active role in all stages of our projects from feasibility through to completion across a number of sectors, including commercial, residential, education, energy, sport, health and mixed-use developments.
- You will be part of a collaborative team of over 35 Engineers and Technicians and a wider 100+ Engineers and Technicians within other disciplines and offices.
- Excellent public health design and technical skills.
- Enjoys working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary design teams, contributing to projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Public Health Building Services design with experience across a range of project scales and building types.
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and develop successful client relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude and experience in design analysis software.
- Experience of working within a BIM environment using Revit with knowledge of parametric design beneficial.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
- Assist in training and developing younger Engineers and Technicians.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's