|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Project Manager (Continuous Improvement)
Cromwell is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products. With our strapline being: Every product, Every Brand, One Supplier!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager (Continuous Improvement) covering the Derby area..
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
The main purpose of the role is to manage multiple projects in order to ensure delivery of inventory solutions in line with customer, business and cost requirements. Co-ordinate and manage project from customer enquiry stage through to completion and beyond – ensuring continuous improvements at all times in relation to systems, software, hardware and solutions.
- Conducting kick-off meetings with every new customer to understand requirements and expectations.
- Evaluating all possible inventory solutions before ensuring the best solutions are provided, whilst liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure viability.
- Documenting detailed systematic project plans ensuring key metrics, clear and concise work plans and time schedules.
- Evaluating end to end pricing of projects and ensure commercial viability / ROI.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years project management experience.
- A proven track record of successful practical skills and VMI solutions focused management.
- Experience in a commercial contracts environment and tender processes.
- Excellent knowledge of some or all of the following technical product areas:
- Bearings, Power Transmissions, Fluid Power
- Cutting and Hand Tools
- PRINCE2 Foundation Qualification.
If you enjoy working in a project management role and want to work for a growing and exciting company, this job is for you!
Cromwell is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades. Operating from our Head Office with over 2,000 members of staff, 52 UK locations and 10 International locations.
The Cromwell Group is a subsidiary of Grainger International, a Fortune 500 company and North America’s leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products.