|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary/Rate & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Angela Turner|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 09:29|
Temp, Contract or Permanent!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join an award winning, dynamic construction group who have a strong and varied portfolio of schemes across the South West!
This position offers real challenge and career prospects as the business continues to grow. Having won a number of new contracts, they are seeking a highly motivated and capable Project Manager to take operational responsibility for new build projects with another about to start on site imminently in the Heart of Devon.
Working independently with the support of a visiting Operations Manager and your site team, you will be required to:
• manage projects from site set up to handover stage
• have involvement sub-contractor procurement, planning & programming
• ensuring H & S, quality & environmental legislation compliance
• implementing & developing efficient working processes and procedures
• liaising with clients & consultants to develop good working relationships
• managing and monitoring site staff
• monitoring progress and ensuring schemes are delivered to time, budget and quality.
Applicants should have a proven track record in a Project Management role gained within a main contracting environment, including previous New Build project experience in the commercial, residential and education sectors. It is envisaged that you will hold a relevant construction or building qualification at min HNC level and possess strong communication, negotiation and client liaison skills.
This role could commence on a temporary basis with a view to longer contract or on a Permanent basis. Rate and/or salary and package are competitive and rewarding!
Due to the urgency of this role, if you are interested in hearing more, don't delay, contact us ASAP!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Circa £35k + benefits
£31000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
£33000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car OR Car Allowance
Trainee Project Manager
£20000 - £30000 per annum
COMMERCIAL GAS PROJECT MANAGER
£50000 - £55000 per annum