|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
up to £55k+ package
Opportunity to work on an exciting construction project in South Wales for a great company!
World class leading Main Contractor with a network of offices across the UK are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in South Wales. This company are a forward thinking, progressive business with an impressive project portfolio which includes landmark schemes in the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors.
Having recently won a large scale construction project in South Wales, they are looking to appoint an experienced Project/Senior Site Manager to oversee the site teams and deliver a £35m education sports complex. Reporting into a Project Director, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of your section and packages of the construction project.
• Implement and develop the project programme
• Review and report on site progress
• Co-ordinate and manage the site teams and sub-contractors performance ensuring high standards of Workmanship, H & S and efficiency
• Ensure all H & S, Risk Assessments and Method Statements are issued, agreed and adhered to
• Attend and chair site briefings, safety and progress meetings
• Produce and co-ordinate material and plant schedules
• Set up and maintain site security arrangements
• Liaise with the commercial team to ensure financial success
• Undertake post completion reviews
As an experienced Project/Senior Site Manager, you will have a solid career history in permanent employment within a Main Contracting environment, have gained experience working on multi-million pound construction schemes and have a high regard for Health & Safety.
Ideally min HNC qualified, you should hold SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid. Highly motivated with sound technical and trade knowledge, you will be seeking a challenging role with future opportunities for progression.