|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 17:01|
My client an industry leading manufacturer based in the Tewkesbury area is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Operating within a technical engineering environment with tight deadlines and changing demands.
You will come from either a Project Engineer or Design Engineering background, meaning you'll already have technical skills to offer.
This role will give you the chance to take your leadership skills to the next level by working across functions and with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project goals.
Using your engineering expertise, you'll be a key contributor to the analysis, conceptual design, development, testing and sourcing of complex control hardware
We'll need you to be proactive and forward thinking as you look for the most effective and at times innovative way to work. You'll be working with crucial suppliers to develop their capabilities to meet our exceptional quality standards.
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline would be beneficial Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
* The ability to lead a project through exceptional communication and planning skills
* Capable of bringing together a multi-disciplined, technical team to achieve in the design and development process Strong aerospace background with a focus upon Product Design and Development
* Relevant industry experience working from design conception through development and beyond
* Willingness to travel, sometimes internationally for potentially up to 10% - 25% of the time
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's