|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 16:10|
A leading company based on Fradley Park, Lichfield are looking to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator to join their business on a permanent contract.
As a Project Coordinator you will provide office based support to regional Project Leaders.
Duties will include
- Scheduling engineers time
- Input of quotations onto computer systems and issue of finalised documents to Clients
- Production and amendment of project specific AutoCAD schematic diagrams
- Sales Order Administration, acknowledgement of orders, timely scheduling of materials and allocation of sufficient and suitable site labour to achieve requirements
- Financial management of Client accounts ensuring credit limits are adhered to and payments are received on time
- Raising invoices and applications for payment in accordance with contractual project deadlines
- Ensure that Project is completed within budgeted costs
- Day to day management of live Projects
- Communicating with Clients, Project Leaders and installation teams to achieve efficient site progression
The successful post holder will have:
- Construction industry experience
- 2 years + experience of a busy office environment using IT and other communication methods to liaise with internal and external customers effectively
- GCSE or equivalent Maths at grade C or above
- A desire to learn new skills and acquire product knowledge
- A practical, systematic and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills - confident, assertive, approachable, self-motivated, focused, disciplined and able to work with minimum supervision
- PC Literacy in Microsoft Office
- Financial Awareness and the understanding of how added costs affect the business.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm under pressure ability to problem solve.
- A full Driving license is an advantage
In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £19,000 (DOE) working 37.5 hours per week with free parking available on site.
If you are interested in this opportunity we would like to hear from you please apply now
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £23000 per annum
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Up to £40 per hour
Electrical Project Engineer
£30000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking Onsite plus Company Car
Project Manager (12FTC)
£36499 - £42379 per annum