|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Are you a Project Architect or experienced Part 2?
Are you looking to be a part of a friendly sociable team and run your own projects?
If so, continue to read on!
A medium sized chartered Architectural consultancy in Birmingham are looking for a Project Architect, this could be an experienced Part 2 or newly qualified Part 3.
You will be working closely with clients guiding and advising them along the process and running your own projects from inception to completion, while working alongside directors who take an active involvement in all projects. There is huge career progression opportunities available to the right candidate who could work
The Role: Architect
- Managing and running your own projects
- Leading a vibrant, creative and hardworking team
- Initially preparing working drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Liaising with different contractors and working professionals
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Attending client and site meetings
- Excellent technical and design skills
- Strong client engagement skills and experience
- Strong working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- At least 3-5 years working experience plus
- Experience using ArchiCADand is an advantage