|Job Title:||Production Technician|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:56|
The Job will entail:
Following written procedures that result in the production of primary components used in the assembly of batteries (Pouch cells)
- The sucessful Production Technician applicants will have:
- I.T literacy (Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in a clean room environment, and following Health and Safety policies
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient work environment
- Experience of hand assembly and working at a bench
- Excellent understanding of English, both written and spoken
- Experience in both Administration and Production
Our Client is looking for Production Technicians to join their team to complement the existing small teams with the preparation of materials for cell preparation and manual cell manufacture.
Operating in a dry room environment, the work comes with a high degree of accuracy.
The work must be carried out to high quality standards.
The Production Technician role is for two shifts with the core hours of 0730 to 1530 and 1500 to 2300
We have one role for six weeks holiday cover and two roles with an ongoing basis.
Uniform is provided.
If you would like to speak to us about this role, please click to apply or contact Jamie Gilder-Grimes in our Didcot Branch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's