|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £23750 per annum + 32 days holiday, pension|
|Contact Name:||Robert Allen|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 09:33|
Do you have experience within Manufacturing?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further. I have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Production Planner working within a well established engineering and manufacturing business. You will be required to have worked within engineering and have an understanding of various types of components. This role is based within Greater Manchester region.
You will be reporting to the Production Manager and the role will include:-
* Creation, preparation and allocation of job numbers for all products orders.
* Issuing Bills of Material (BoM) for all order products, including overseeing the allocation of product serial numbers.
* Receipt, recording and processing of all product drawings issued for orders classed as a Project.
* Initiation of the method of manufacture for orders classed as a Project, if products and components are to be made in house or to be subcontracted, with creation of stock records for components manufactured (MA) or bought out (BO).
* Timely Preparation of Purchase Requisitions and Orders in the Unity system.
* Rising specific purchase orders against suppliers, when required.
* Liaising with component suppliers to discuss technical problems when required.
* Liaising with other departments on materials.
* Planning individual resource with the assistance of the Production Manager and Workshop Supervisor.
* Collation of all products parts, including in house, stores kits and subcontracted parts.
* Overseeing the product production process, addressing any problems in a timely manner.
* Update of order production notes on a weekly basis, for the Production Manager.
* Other duties, as directed by the Production Manager.
Ideally, you will have similar experience and On offer is a salary of up to £23,750 per annum, 32 days holiday, free secure parking and pension scheme.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob at Omega Resource Group on 0151 363 6790 or email for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Production Planner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£9.00 - £10.80 per hour