|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Salary:||£36000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 17:27|
- Coordinating and calculation of Monthly Benchmarking Reports, discussing and agreeing Countermeasures and Action plans.
- Calculation, verification and presentation of Assembly performance Data, (Availability, Productivity, OEE, RFT, Downtime, Scrap and Overtime Hours etc.)
- Assess client Production Volumes, recommend Takt Times, Shift patterns
- Estimated future manpower levels for cross functional management discussion
- Part of New Model Introduction ( APQP) team , ensuring smooth introduction of Major and Minor Model Changes
- Assisting with Capacity calculations for all areas
- Continuously improve all Production Planning and Scheduling activities, including optimum inventories
- Involvement in Internal and External Audits, ensuring all relevant Procedures and documentation are up to date and accurate , to minimise the risk of Non Conformances
- Reporting progress against Business Plan Targets
- Assisting Finance with data to ensure In House Cost system is up to date and accurate
- Experience of working in Automotive industry
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- A solid level of competency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Work in a busy/pressurised environment using the just in time method.
- A good understanding of quality standards
- Understanding of timing plan generation
- Coordination / organisation skills to lead small project
- Good calculation and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight project schedules with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong team working skills.
- IT literate, able to generate and analyse data using MS platforms
- A highly motivated and committed individual, with drive and enthusiasm
- Self-Management - Approach work with an enthusiastic attitude
- Respond positively to business requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer:
- Annual salary £36,000 TO £42,000 DOE
- 23 days annual leave, rising by one day for every year of service (up to a maximum of 27 days)
- 39 hours per week plus O/T
- Shift work may be required with premiums available where applicable
For more information or to apply, call 01453 852 553.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000 - £26000 per annum + BENEFITS
£8.40 - £8.84 per hour + overtime
£10 - £12 per hour + Overtime & Benefits
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£31000 - £50000 per annum