|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Salary:||£9 - £13 per hour, Benefits: higher rates at weekends|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Pocock|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 17:16|
Monday - Friday
We are currently looking for highly motivated and proactive production operatives to join our busy team.
Production Operative Role
- The position is part of a small but busy team and you must be able to work shifts including night shift.
- Your daily duties will include operating machinery, packing products and general factory duties.
- Practical skills to operate machinery
- Ability to work effectively within a small production team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Good attitude to Health & Safety
- Full training will be given but any experience would be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £13.00 /hour
The two roles are all in production – operating machinery, running processes (pumps, mixers etc), handling products, cleaning etc. Forklift truck experience is ideal but not essential as we can give training in house.
If you are interested in the job please contact kevin.pocock @bluearrow.co.uk or call me on 01189 589 962
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's