|Salary||£35000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Miscellaneous|
Working for a company that has a great culture and working environment with an attractive salary isn't limited to the city. Your job here will have all this while being surrounded by beautiful countryside. As a producer and distributor of speciality foods who work closely with artisan food producers around the globe are seeking a Production Manager to join their company permanently. As the Production Manager, you will responsible for delivering high standards of leadership, ensuring products meet client specification, in line with legislative guidelines for food standards and health and safety. You will also ensure that targets are not only achieved but improved as wells as demonstrating to the team that you encourage continuous improvement.
Commutable distances to Evesham, include Worcester, Redditch, Pershore, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding areas.
- Manage weekly and daily production plan
- Labour planning
- Manage c.60 staff
- Achieve business plan and KPI's
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- IOSH qualification or willing to gain one
- Experience of production shift management
- Organised with an attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to coach and develop teams
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- £35,000 per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working: Monday - Friday
- 28 days holiday entitlement
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.