|Salary||£19156 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Our large Kettering based client is looking for a Product Administrator to work alongside the senior product administrator on a full time basis. They are a large high end automotive company working with bespoke interiors to suit their clients' specification. Your role will need you to have an excellent attention spam with a strong attention to detail through each step of the process.
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Follow and communicate clear instruction accurately
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Fact finding ability – being naturally inquisitive
• A technical background would be desirable
• Forward thinking with excellent time management and planning ability
• Analytical, methodical and logical by nature
• Strong mathematical ability
• Previous experience working with building works orders
Our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, motivated and engaged who has excellent concentration levels and works well delivering an extremely high standard, working towards demanding deadlines.
You will work Mon to Fri, 7am to 4pm and will be trained over a period of time, shadowing the senior product administrator during this time. You will be paid £9.21/hr which will be reviewed after 3 months.
Interested? Please attach your CV and click "apply" or call Erika for a confidential chat on 01536 216194.