|Salary||£32000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Salary of c. £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Procurement Officer, to work for a large scale construction company based in the Merseyside area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
The main function of this role is to manage existing supplier accounts with some exposure to new suppliers. The successful postholder MUST have a level 4 CIPS qualification.
• You will be expected to lead on threshold tenders and manage and benchmark KPI's for the Group's supply chain
• Helping to drive continuous improvement and maintain quality and service standards
• Manage the Group's contacts register, including co-ordination and assessment of contract commissioning projects
• Carry out regular spend analysis to existing contracts that are in place, to determine if projected savings are being made
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A Level 4 CIPS qualification is a must
• You will need to have excellent oral and written communications skills, with a focus on high quality customer service
• The ability to build effective relationships, and to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders at every level
• Also you must be able to prioritise complex and demanding workload
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com, quoting ref: 123103895