|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Selina Cinar|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 09:49|
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum plus additional benefits
Would you like to join an international logistics organisation who are seeking a proactive and commercially aware Procurement Manager with experience across indirect procurement focusing on subcontracts to join them at their Leicestershire based offices.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing cost saving initiatives, supplier relationship management across the UK and Northern Europe whilst, liaising with the international team.
Responsibilities will include;
• Working on fast moving projects to meet various deadlines
• Selecting, assessing and developing new and existing suppliers
• Negotiating contracts, tendering work and optimising the supply chain
• Verify supplier compliance
• Optimise purchasing processes
• Excellent working knowledge of contracts
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Relevant industry qualification
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's