|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Cooper|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 11:01|
A great client of mine are in the process of expanding and therefore, are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team of specialists is their brand new offices in Southwark.
- Buying and purchasing of FF&E throughout the design process for major projects in the U.K and internationally
- Working on multiple projects at one time
- Buying/negotiating for many aspects of the business
- Team management of 2-3 procurement specialists
- Up to £55,000 PA + great benefits + great progression
- Annual bonus based on personal performance -
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Procurement, purchasing, buying role
- Experience within the commercial and/or hospitality sectors
- Management responsibilities of teams and processes
- Exposure to the entire design process
- Good knowledge of U.K and internationally based suppliers
- An individual who is: experienced, creative, self-motivated, commercially driven.
This is an exciting role for Procurement Manager to work with well-known leading brands, organisations and private clients both on-site and off-site and buying and negotiating for all aspects of the business.
Please call me to discuss as I have much more info I can share with you! Or send me your CV and Portfolio to the below email.
0207 932 2800 - lcooper @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's