|Job Title:||Process Technician|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 11:27|
This position requires a proven track record in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with experience in all aspects of manufacturing process and product development.
Your duties for the Process Technician will incude:
- Facilitate improvements in standards of safety and GMP, actively support the ongoing programme for dust containment and containment suitability.
- Identify equipment capable of enhancing current processing operations, liaise with Engineering contractors to re-engineer solutions to reduce manual processing times.
- Supervise the monitoring of the facility ensuring that all expected environmental conditions are achieved, review all results to ensure compliance and follow up all remedial work required (maybe required to raise and action DR’s as appropriate).
- Ensure compliance to latest standards and working procedures by ensuring SOP review, updates and retraining is completed in a timely manner.
- Identify improvements to cleaning methods.
- Ensure all CTM and FD equipment is maintained, calibrated and qualified for use with an emphasis on preventative maintenance to avoid down time.
- Ensure timely completion of risk assessments, Validation and Qualification for new and existing equipment and processes.
- Access all aspects of new equipment and processes; manage/lead data integrity and future proofing.
- Client face to face support giving solutions to challenges in early phase development and manufacturing.
- Support Facility Manager with regards to Facility issues and Contractors.
- Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
Relevant Qualifications/Experience for the Process Technician:
- Must have Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, with the preferred qualifications of BSc /MSc in Science or Engineering.
- Experience in clinical trial manufacture at pilot and/or commercial scale or experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical Industry. In addition, good safety, equipment validation and qualification procedure knowledge required.
- Supervisory experience, wide technical knowledge. Regulatory experience also useful.
The salary is up to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Working hours are 0800 to 1640 Monday to Friday.
A medical questionnaire will also need to be completed.
To apply for the role of Process Technician please submit your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.38 per hour
Field Service Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £9.00 per hour
Recruitment Advisor (Digital) - South Central Ambulance Service
Bicester or Newbury
£24,214 to £30,112 pa
Organisational Learning Practitioner (XR06)
St James University Hospital, Leeds
£30,401 to £37,267