Primary Teachers Needed
|Job Title:||Primary Teachers Needed|
|Location:||Kingston upon Hull|
|Salary:||Excellent Rates of Pay + Access to Free Accredited CPD|
|Start Date:||2019-07-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Blount|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 10:28|
Day to day, Short Term and Long Term supply
Hull & East Riding Area
The Education Network are looking for strong and experienced primary teachers for supply work in Hull and East Riding from September 2019.
If you are a qualified Primary School Supply Teacher then we have day to day, Short Term and Long Term supply work for you in Primary Schools in Hull and East Riding areas from September 2019.
The Education Network has been working with Primary Schools since 1993 and work with some of the best and largest schools in the area, and pride ourselves on providing them with excellent teachers and support staff.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher you must:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B. Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Excellent daily rates, paid weekly
- £200 referral every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to Accredited CPD as well as access to 30 online certified courses such as Safeguarding in Education, phonics, Growth Mind-set, Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's