Press Machine Operator
|Job Title:||Press Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 15:08|
Location: Birchwood, Warrington (WA3)
Salary: 18K - £20K (depending on experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Press Machine Operator for our client based in the Birchwood area of Warrington.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Press Operator manufactures metal parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) Punch Press.
In return, the successful candidate will receive:-
- After the 3 month probationary period you will be eligible to join BUPA, the pension scheme and the healthcare scheme.
- The employee contributes 2% and the company will contribute a further 8% of your basic salary towards your pension.
- 25 annual days holidays a year
As a Press Machine Operator, your duties will be:
- Operation / knowledge of punch press tooling, changing, sharpen and maintain tools.
- Check accuracy of work against drawings using precision measuring tools.
- Locate and move raw material with pallet jack or forklift.
An ideal Press Machine Operator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to edit programmes would be a plus.
- Experience working with various metals.
- Using various measuring equipment (Vernier Calipers, Micrometers)
- Previous experience using Punch and die equipment / Amada / Trumpf / LVD shape would be beneficial.
Normal working hours are 06:00 - 14:00hrs / 14:00 - 22:00hrs Monday - Thursday and 06:00 - 12:00hrs / 12:00 - 17:30hrs Fridays.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's