|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Set and operate Amada Press Brakes and other machinery used in the production process, and/or assist other machine operators.
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Determine if tools are undamaged and in safe condition for use.
- Keep work area clean and organised.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on each assigned task.
- Work with team members to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Uphold all ISO standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
The role is temp / perm for the right candidate.
7.30am - 4.30pm - Monday - Thursday
7.30am - 1.45pm - Friday
£10 - £12 p/hour (deopendant on experience)