|Job Title:||Pre-Treatment Technician|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 17:56|
This role is based in the pre-treatment department which is responsible for production components prior to coating in the CVD coating chambers. The Pre-Treatment Technician assists in ensuring the quality of product whilst working to strict procedures along with consistent demonstration of sound health, safety and environmental practice.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing of production components and compliance to quality requirements.
* Perform periodic maintenance procedures on equipment and chemical solutions.
* Carry out plating processes, chemical etching, and chemical stripping.
* Carry out maintenance of chemical baths within process specifications.
* Daily processing of components through chemical tanks using acids, caustics, and corrosive fluids.
* Adhere to all rules on chemical handling and restricted/dangerous actions.
* Comply with safe working practices (training will be provided where applicable) for chemical emergency response, first aid and chemical spill response.
* Support and work to 5s systems as applicable.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience in chemically based processes / electroplate environment (advantage not mandatory)
* Experience of surface treatments of metals in a manufacturing process. (advantage not mandatory)
* Able to use chemical plant and processes in a safe manner including handling of hazardous waste and its environmental aspects.
* Good communication skills
* Able to work unsupervised (after training)
* Working with bulk chemicals
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's