|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Opportunity to work for a large well reputable contracting company covering the South West based in their Truro offices. Offering services such as major new builds, renovation, extensions and refurbishment projects.
As a pre construction & Development Manager you will be working with the MD, Land Director and Architects on initial scheme design proposals across a variety of project sectors such as commercial, education, industrial, residential and healthcare.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Assisting the Land Director with Technical input into initial land appraisals
- Input with viability assessments
- Assistance with formulating offers for sites, development of proposed specifications and materials for dwellings
- Reviewing Architects proposals, liaising with operational and commercial team to establish buildability and costs
- Analysing the causes of problems and making recommendations for changes in materials, sub-contractors and procedures for future projects
- Controlling site presentation, Hoarding, flags, banners, show house/flat presentation and safe access for potential buyers
- Responsible for all pre-construction activities to ensure the construction team have all the required information to facilitate the construction process, this to include but not limited to specifying and agreeing design team scope of services, commissioning all required reports (Soils, Ground Investigation, Percolation, Ecology, Contamination / WAC, Asbestos, existing services)
- Monitor all pre construction design activities in line with Company Design Control Documents (IRS, Drawing Register / Issue sheets, Planning Condition Tracker, Finishes Schedules etc)
- Liaising with Design / Technical and Operations Managers during the construction process and attending internal project review meetings