PR / Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||PR / Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:38|
Salary depending on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business recognised for high levels of service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our client's marketing team at an exciting time for the company to support marketing and PR activities.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. As this role is key to delivering a range of marketing and PR activities and you will also need to be able to multi-task effectively.
Key responsibilities will include
• Writing and publishing both internal and external communications
• Develop internal communications tool to ensure it continues to support employees in the best way
• Proof-reading of external press releases, company magazine articles, email newsletters and other communications
• External communication and media development with journalists and trade publications to ensure maximum press exposure
• Use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system including lead processing, data cleansing and regular reporting
• Attend and assist with the organisation of internal and external meetings and events including management of the invitation process for events
• Administer and develop the creation of regulation communications to members
Competitive rates of pay, Company Bonus Scheme, Employee Discounts, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, On-site Medicals, 30 days holiday, rising to 35 days with service (including bank holidays).
• Two years' marketing experience within a B2B marketing environment
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Consistently achieve deadlines and maintain first-class administration
• Creative and enthusiastic team player with good inter-personal skills
• Good understanding of PR
• Great communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to use initiative
• A person who takes pride in their work, with an eye for detail
• Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• CIM or CIPR qualification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's