Power Stage Team Leader
|Job Title:||Power Stage Team Leader|
|Salary:||£67000 - £300000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Haripersad|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 11:45|
Job DescriptionAs an expert in power electronics, you are responsible for the design of DC / AC Inverter Power Stage for the next generation of electric vehicles. You coach and manage a small team of engineers. You define and deploy the design methodology,starting from the requirements up to the Power Stage dimensioning, such as the definition of the IGBT, the DC link and the EMC filter. You implement the simulations and the tests needed to validate the design.
- Have a Master Degree or PhD in Power Electronics.
- Are open to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Are willing to work in a time and budget constrained automotive field.
- Have solid experience in power electronic design and test, especially high voltage DC / AC inverters.
- Have a complete understanding of UPS power stage design, calculation, modeling, and simulation.
- Are able to organize the daily work of your team members with appropriate support and tracking.
- Are able to setup trainings and provide effective coaching to your team members.
- Power Electronics Design.
- Calculation and Simulation software tools.
- Lab Work and Tests organization.
- MS Windows office suite.
- Team leading demonstrated experience.
- Fluent English mandatory, Chinese Mandarin a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28054 - £30000 per annum
Power Press Maintenance Engineer
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Electrical Engineer
£40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: + Pension + Life Assurance