|Salary:||£9 - £11 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 09:45|
Pertemps are currently recruiting for full time Porters for a company in Long Hanborough near Witney on a full time temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is looking to recruit an additional four Porters due to fleet expansion.
The main purpose of the role is to support others in the team in the moving of contents from one location to another via company vehicles. As the Porter you will be required to undertake packing, loading and unloading and unpacking alongside other Porters and HGV Drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in undertaking removals within the UK, to include packing, loading, unloading and unpacking.
- To complete removals to the requirements of the company, upholding company standards at all times.
- To undertake company training.
- To be presentable at all times whilst in employment with the company.
- To assist drivers at all times when undertaking deliveries and collections.
- To ensure compliance of oneself with the health and safety at work act 1974.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- To carry out nights away on occasion when business requirements arise (1/2 times per month)
The working hours for the Porter role are Monday to Friday 07:30am-17:30pm, however flexibility is paramount due to the nature of the business. Weekend working and occasional nights out will be required when requested.
Manual handling is heavily involved in this job role, however you will always be with a team of porters to carry out work assignments.
The rate of pay for this position is £9.00 per hour plus enhanced overtime rates.
Overnight allowances will be paid directly by the company.
There will also be the opportunity for a driving licence to be acquired which will be funded by the company. This is due to the company progressing staff within.
To be considered for this Porter position please submit your CV to apply.