|Job Title:||Policy Officer|
|Salary:||£16.46 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 14:27|
This is temporary role to start ASAP until the end of June 2019 and will pay £16.46 per hour.
The Policy Officer will be responsible for the provision and development of policy and procedures within the Operations Directorate enabling teams to meet business requirements. The main duties of the Policy Officer will include:
- Research, map, analyse, produce and continuously adapt the Operations Directorate policies and procedures, service promises and standards to match business requirements and best working practices.
- Identify gaps, or areas requiring development, in the policies and procedures within the Operations Directorate. Work with stakeholders and produce comprehensive and effective policies and procedures and ensure that they are communicated to the relevant teams or areas.
- To develop and implement a process to monitor and schedule policy development, taking into account new developments, organisational priorities and identified need within the organisation and ensure timely production.
- To develop and implement an audit and review timetable for all Operations policies and procedures ensure that this is conducted comprehensively and to schedule.
- To develop and implement a system of document control for all policies and procedures. This will include version control, review cycle, visibility and archiving.
- To develop a system to store Operations Directorate policies, procedures, documentation and timetables for procedure review that is secure and easily accessible to all staff.
- To design and implement an approach that provides assurance that policies and procedures have been read by the appropriate staff
- To support the audit process to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with.
- To respond quickly to requests for information around policies and procedures from the Operations Directorate and other directorate managers.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing internal policies
- Previous experience of conducting research and analysis to support policy development
- Previous experience of developing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience of communicating complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Proven experience of implementing and maintaining an effective document management system.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
- Ability to effectively work independently or with diverse client groups as required
- Experience of working within charitable sector
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
9.00 per hour
£10.57 - £11.67 per hour
Client Contact Officer
£18000 - £19000 per annum
Marketing and Communications Officer
£30509.03 per annum
Senior Responsible Officer (Probation Officer) - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 4 starting salary £30,356 per annum