|Salary||£10 - £12 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
As an experienced Plastic Fabricator you will be able to weld, drill, cut and shape plastic products using a variety of hand and power tools and CNC machines.
Responsibilities of a Plastic Fabricator:
- Weld, drill, cut and shape various plastic products
- Read and understand technical drawings
- Set and operate CNC machines
- Use hand and power tools
- Use measuring equipment - calipers and micrometers
- Trim, grind and finish parts
- Quality check to maintain high levels of accuracy
In return you can expect excellent rates of pay , holiday and pension plan, working days Monday - Friday.
If you have the experience to be considered the position of Plastic Fabricator please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.