|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Smith|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:47|
Our client believes that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. they want you to join there team of passionate staff. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team then this could be the oppurtunity for you.
The role involves being Accountable for working collaboratively with retailer to drive excellent service that is open and transparent, in order to grow and enhance retailer and customer relationship. To deliver and enhance value adding activities across promotions, range changes etc to be the main conduit between retailer and supply chain.
- Resource management, staff development and coaching,
- Maintenance of programme and other time related material.
- Implementing robust project controls, accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Contributes to precontract planning, work winning and processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client representatives.
- Develops strategic planning techniques.
- Able to apply integrated project / programme controls on advanced and complex projects and programmes.
- Establishes accurate forecasting with the Commercial Team, analyses data to provide accurate feedback to work winning, and advises corrective action to the Leadership Team.
- Able to perform peer review and audits on Planning and Project Control systems and processes.
- Able to manage the Document Control function across all stages of the project.
- Applies an understanding of Project Management Systems and techniques
Microsoft office knowledge, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Experience of own supplier ordering systems
Experience of own supplier forecasting systems
Experience using SAP
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's