|Salary||£29250 - £31590 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Skelmersdale, Lancashire (WN8 9QX)
Pay Rate :- £29,250 - £31,590 (DOE)
Hrs :- Monday - Friday 07:00hrs-16:30hrs
Our client is a leading UK business specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke fabrication and electrical projects for high profile clients around the UK.
We are currently recruiting for a number of experienced time served Pipefitter Welders to join their expanding team in Lancashire.
As a Pipefitter Welder your primary responsibilities are :-
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
- Select pipe sizes and types and related materials according to specifications.
- Cut, form and drill sub-components up to inspection stage
- Carry out inspections pre and post welding stages.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is completed promptly and accurately
- Ensure that completed documentation is despatched with the finished components to the main site.
The successful Pipefitter Welder must have the following experience & skills:
- Must be time served Pipefitter/Welder
- Adhere to health and safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent team player that can also work on their own initiative.
- To carry out any other duties as requested
You will receive a salary of £29,250 - £31,590 (£12.50 - £13.50p/hr) depending on experience, working Monday - Friday 07:00-16:30hrs.