|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Chinn|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 15:23|
Remuneration: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are recruiting for a PHP Software Developer for our prestigious client in the London area.
As a PHP Software Developer within this progressive organisation your day will consist of:
• Working on world-leading open source publishing software & collaborating with a large open source community in order to expand the functionality of the RESTAPI.
• Designing and running integration tests and optimising the database layer of the existing REST API to improve the performance of the platform.
• Working on a multitude of exciting projects at once within the organisation both by yourself and within the team working towards a collective goal.
We are looking for someone with proven web development skills who prefers simple over complicated and has had previous experience or come from a background within a similar role who is now looking to progress there career to the next step within a successful ambitious company and looking to make a real difference.
• Solid PHP skills
• Experience with REST APIs
• Experience of Object Oriented PHP
• SQL and database design skills
• Solid grounding in UNIX/Linux
Nice to haves:
• Agile development (SCRUM)
• Familiar with dependency management technologies like PHP composer
• Familiar with writing tests in frameworks such as PHPUnit
• Semantic web
• Research background and interests
• Experience of mentoring junior staff
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in an easy-going but hardworking environment with other benefits including 30 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays) & a company pension scheme as well as the ability to work at home 1 day a week on successful completion of your probation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket or other repo with some of your work.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's