|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Performing a critical support role for the Managing Director and Business Manager, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven PA skills and a demonstrable ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
The role will report directly to the Business Manager and will work alongside the Personal Assistant supporting the Senior Leadership team in the executive support office.
To provide an efficient and responsive level of administrative and organisational support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department.
Your role will be to manage correspondence, diaries, meetings and general administration. This includes communication with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
· Complex diary management for the managing director
· Creating detailed travel itineraries
· Extensive and efficient email correspondence
· Answering telephone calls in a timely fashion, taking clear and detailed messages
· Arranging, preparation for and minuting senior meetings
· Processing of expenses
· Management of miscellaneous issues
· Handling confidential matters with discretion
· Exec reporting
· Drafting team communications and emails
Skills & experience: